Shipping & Delivery
Protecall Inc. is a company that puts her customers first and ensure all items reached their destinations in one piece. All confirmed orders are shipped from our warehouse in Canada to places within Canada and USA. We know how important your items are to you, so we ensure all items are well packed and shipped in an orderly manner. Some factors we consider before selecting a suitable shipping carrier include weight, sizes, and the location of delivery.
Below is a breakdown of our shipping and delivery activities
- All standard stock items that are ordered before 2:00 pm on a business day are processed and shipped immediately. Delivery is usually within 24-48 hours.
- Depending on the quantity and availability, delivery of non-stock items can take between 3-15 days.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of the items and their destination.
- For all regular orders over $500 and within Quebec, shipping costs are waived*.
- Shipping costs can also be waived for other Canadian provinces or within the US depending on the order amount. Contact us for more details.
*Except if specified otherwise, Restrictions may apply
We take security seriously at Protecall Inc., so we send across a tracking number to our customers for every order ready for shipping. Once your item is ready for shipping, you will receive your order’s tracking number. However, if you didn’t receive any number from us, please put a call through to our customer service team. We will ensure your items are kept safe and track it all the way to your doorstep.
In the case of damaged goods during the shipping process, we will replace your goods free of charge. All you have to do when you notice a fault in the delivered item is send us a mail at email@example.com or call 514-276-7657.
In the case where the customer is not available to receive their package, we will check back twice. However, if your area is safe and you want us to drop your package at your door, leave a note that contains your tracking number and signature.
After two attempts and failure to drop a note at your door, we will return the package to our warehouse and you will be refunded the full cost of the item minus the shipping cost. When a customer rejects a package for whatever reason, the same conditions hold.
There are cases when a shipment needs customs clearance, especially for US customers. In such a condition, we cannot guarantee the agreed delivery date. However, worry not, such delay does not take more than two business days.
Note that Protecall will handle all custom clearing, but all costs and fees will be charged to the customer.